CATraxx CD-Player Description
CATraxx is a powerful music collector database program for Windows which will help you Catalog a Music Collection of any kind, from vinyl records to CDs to MP3s. Automatically download CD data from the Internet, or scan your hard drive for audio files. A comprehensive set a data fields enables you to keep track of a wide range of information. With CATraxx, you are in total control of your music collection.
* Play music: CATraxx has its own Audio Player closely tied to the database that will keep a detailed log of all the music you play.
* Built-in support for 11 audio file formats: aac, ape, FLAC, mp3, mp4, m4b, mpc, ogg, shn, wav and wma.
* Create playlists by either manually selecting tracks, or let CATraxx pick the songs based on your criteria.
* Surprise: Let the CATraxx Audio Player pick albums or songs at random – this is fun!
* Auto-organize your audio files into a folder structure and filename format of your choice based on information in the database (artist, album title, track index, song title, etc.). Let CATraxx do all the hard work!
* Tagging: Let CATraxx automatically update audio file tags as you edit data in your database, or tell CATraxx to update the tags at a specific time.
* Easily attach ripped audio files to albums already in the database.
CATraxx CD-Player Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in CATraxx CD-Player 8.32
Release notes are not available currently.
CATraxx CD-Player Requirements
No additional system requirements.